Friday, July 10, 2009

Heck of a Sale

So one of my co-workers told me of an awesome sale on makeup.


E.L.F (eyes, lips, face) was apparently bought out by Nordstoms. Nordstroms wants to put their label on all current E.L.F cosmetics. This is where we win. E.L.F. is selling everything with their current logo on it for super duper cheap! Most things are only $1. Yep you heard me... a $1. Yes, eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses, and so much more. Their mineral foundation is $3. I haven't tried it before but for $3 I am willing to give it a shot. Mineral eyeshadow is only $1. I have big puffy heart love for eyeshadow! Oh wait, there's more (in true Billy Mays style... RIP Billy Mays). If you use the code Radio you will get buy one get one 1/2 off. Yep 50 cent makeup. This is a legit deal. Several co-workers have already ordered and received their items. My order has been shipped and I should receive it in a few days! (bounce bounce happy happy!)


Just go to eyeslipsface.com and start shopping. It's a bit addicting as you can read reviews on all the products to see what everyone loves and also what items aren't so great. What a great time to try out some new summer colors and for $1 why are you waiting?


I am no way affiliated with E.L.F and get absolutely nothing for advertising it, just wanted my friends to know about the great deal! Happy shopping. If you buy something let me know what you got? Who knows I may need to get some too! :)

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Have used this stuff - about two years ago. liked it, didn't love it.