Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally back!

The good news is that I am back!! The bad news is that it took my husband completely wiping my computer to get rid of whatever nasty virus it was infected with. Anyway I have discovered that I am way more addicted to the computer than I originally thought I was. Anyway, I now have to work on beefing up my favorites folder again with all the projects I was going to get around to one day. I am trying to look on the positive side of things. Most everything had been backed up recently so I didn't lose too much stuff. Also, want to get organized... great way to start is with a clean slate. Let's see how long I can keep it clean!

Now that I am back I will be posting more and hopefully learning to do all sorts of cool things I didn't know how to!

Special shout out to all the blogs I follow, y'all are amazing and so crafty and creative and you all put a smile on my face every day! Thanks for letting me follow!

No comments: