Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Question to the Veteran Bloggers

I am very new the the whole blong thing. I just saw where I could change my settings so that I am emailed the comments on my blog. I didn't know anyone was commenting on my blog and I feel bad because I feel like I have ignored people. Is there a way to respond back to an individual comment or do I go to their blog and leave a comment on their post and hope they know what I am talking about? I have tried reading the help files but I am just getting myself more confused! Not a hard thing to do. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

From Funky Frog Designs

5 comments:

zakkalife said...

When you get the comment in your email, hit reply back and see if there's an actual email address. If so, you can reply back just by e-mail. If not, you can visit their site and leave a comment. Most people like comments. For those older comments you've just discovered, I would just leave a comment on their site. Hope this helps.

jessica

Dogmom Diva said...

Wendy, when you get blogging figured out will you share with me? I am also fairly new and getting kind of frustrated at wanting one of the beautiful blogs I see out there..I tell you what I do love though is Windows Live Writer. I don't know if that is a Vista thing but I went to the windows website and downloaded it and posting on my blog is a hundred times easier, espcially with pictures..
lets you and I stay in touch and figure this stuff out!
Barb
http://dogmomdiva.blogspot.com/

Maureen said...

Wendy - You could also leave a comment right here under your comments. When I leave a comment and would like to follow the replies, comments, etc. I click the "E-mail follow up comments".

Dogmom - I found Live Writer a month or so ago and it makes posting so much easier! Love it!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I also receive comments in my email inbox. You can only reply back if they have their profile set up that way (like you do). I usually try to answer questions that way, then hop on over to their blog

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for expressing interest in a gift exchange. I posted more details today. To officially sign up, you'll need to leave a comment on this post:

http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2009/11/united-states-gift-exchange.html

If you have any questions, let me know!
Thanks,
Linda